Join our team! With over 750+ employees and 13 location facilities in 3 countries, CWI is drawing on innovation as a market leader in the production of specialty wires and wire products. With over 60 years’ experience, we are one of the largest producers of stainless steel, nickel alloy and wire components in North America. CWI provides products used in a diverse group of markets ranging from the Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Automotive sectors, to Medical, Jewelry, and Music String wire, to name a few.
CWI is committed to providing the best in customer service and continues to bring in talented people who want to grow with the business. We offer competitive wages and a range of employee benefits. We support training and professional development while investing in a wide variety of programs.3
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resource Manager performs a wide range of HR duties supporting our Employees and Senior Managers, Department Managers and Supervisors within our multi-state organization. The duties consist of administration of health insurance and benefit plans, FMLA, policies and procedures, training and development, recruitment and selection, employee discipline, and regulatory compliance. In addition to remaining current with all applicable employment legislation, this role requires the individual to adhere to and enforce all established Central Wire policies and procedures.
2nd Shift Assembler (Mon-Thurs 2PM to 12:30AM)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Measure and cut cable to required lengths
• Attach assembly components to cable
• Load and operate crimping equipment to secure assembly components
• Load and operate metal forming die cast equipment
• Load and operate hydroforming equipment
• Change machine dies for start of new production runs
• Complete visual quality inspections on work-in-progress and finished product
• Measure and ensure dimensions of work-in-progress and finished product
• Operate pull-test equipment
• Complete first piece inspection
• Record completion of production and quality checks on production logs
• Package completed work-in-progress and finished product
Part Time Assembler
Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Receive all products into the warehouse and load outbound shipments
- Pick merchandise from warehouse for orders and review each order for accurate counts
- Use the computer system to do various transactions for shipping/receiving.
Learn more about open positions within the CWI family of companies